We could not gulp all the candy down when we wanted . Mom would allot us a few pieces every so often. My older sisters, smarter than me, would fill small bags with their candy when mom wasn’t looking and hide them under their beds. When I turned twelve, I split with my sisters and I went trick or treating with my friends and the twins went with theirs. My pals and I would do the rounds, go home, alter our costumes a little and head out again. We made sure to hit Mrs McCallum’s house twice because she gave out homemade Rice Crispy cakes. One year on our second trip around, Mrs McCallum said to me, “RJ, those pretty sisters of yours were here just a little while ago.” Oh oh, she discovered our ruse.
Click here to buy this shirt: Orchitees – Chucky Play Halloween shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD