Clothes from the thrift store. Bought fabric and made the . The top hat is cardboard and fabric, with gems from the craft store. Did my own makeup. Rabbit head, clock, contact lenses, and wig purchased online. Leftover robe from a previous Halloween. White mask only a few dollars at the Halloween store. I made my scarecrow mask by using a small plastic mask (the kind that only covers your eyes and nose) and then attached burlap with a glue/water paste mixture. Made folds in burlap for lips, eyebrows, and wrinkles, and let it dry that way. Put cotton balls under cheekbones to make them stand out more. Applied dark eyeshadow here and there on the face for shadows. Old witch’s hat, covered with a mesh-like fabric. Glued cornstalk pieces for hair. My clothes from thrift store.
Click here to buy this shirt:orchidtee – Hot Iron Maiden Skull New York Jets Shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD