Fashion week displays the clothes that a brand will be selling. Shut up you soft bastard shirt will likely attend, so that they know what to expect. Magazine editors attend so that they can see the pieces and evaluate the collection, so that they can start to figure out which pieces to highlight in their publications. The cheapest piece that you see at a fashion show (a bag, purse, or set of sunglasses, probably) is at least three figures and likely four. Any individual clothing garment is almost certainly $1,000 or more. These are pieces made by hand with the highest-quality materials, and they’re mostly bought by millionaires and billionaires. Haute couture isn’t meant to be seen on the street every day.
Click here to buy this shirt:Shut up you soft bastard shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD