You would have a problem copyrighting or trademarking your Senior 2022 graduation class of vintage flag shirt if you tried to call your corporation “Paris, Inc.” even if you were Paris Hilton. But if you were to call your company, “Vêtements de Paris” (means “Clothing of Paris”, I think, but my French is horrible, so please excuse me if I am completely wrong), you should be fine. “Toys R Us” is an excellent example of a corporation that has used a completely generic word (toys) in its corporate name. But it can’t do anything with the word “toys” itself. Hence the “R Us” in addition and the flipped “R”. They can (and have) copyrighted and trademarked that entire phrase and graphic. I like my own little pun there, by the way — vestments of Paris could refer to the clothing of Paris, a man so handsome that not one but THREE goddesses fell in love with him, at the same time. You would be setting up a name & image in direct contrast to the famous Medusa logo of Versace.
Click here to buy this shirt:Senior 2022 graduation class of vintage flag shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD