The common word for “grave” in the Old Testament is . Of the sixty-four times it is used, it is translated “grave” thirty-four times, “sepulcher” twenty-six times, and “burying place” four times. Queber is used five additional times as part of a place name, Kibroth-hattaavah, which means “graves of lust.” As we said earlier, Sheol is found sixty-four times, being rendered “grave” thirty-one times, “hell” thirty-one times, and “pit” three times.
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – Nice hocus Pocus this Nurse needs Coffee to focus Halloween shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD