I don’t expect to see these often. It was just the best I could find in twenty seconds. I don’t like puffy shoulders; I grew up surrounded by women in shoulderpads, and always found it unappealing. It struck me as an attempt to look more like men, in a time when women were fighting all the time to compete with men in the workplace. They still are, but we’ve started accepting women who aren’t trying to look like men, and I love that. Poofy shoulders aren’t the same as shoulderpads, but I think the distaste is related.
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – Kimi Raikkonen 20 incredible years of racing shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD