They are now tweens, and the past two years, my eldest (now 12) has grown into gore. He created his most recent and I made sure he had a briefcase full of dried meal worms (treats for our chickens) and decapitated, “bloody” dolls. Last year he was the Grim Reaper. My youngest, age 10, was half-wolf/half gladiator this past year. Since Halloween is my favorite “holiday,” I have them figure out what they want to be and I help make it happen. As teens get older, I see them gravitate more towards gore. Boys especially. I believe the popularity of The Walking Dead has also helped fuel a return to carnage at Halloween.
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – Florida State Seminoles nole family shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD