Modeling in the Paris Haute Couture shows in the early 90’s was more important to my El Mago forever 9 shirt than modeling in Milan. Immediately after I stepped off the runway in Paris I was approached by two women owners of a top fashion modeling agency in Tokyo, they offered my a contract of 10,000 US dollars to come model in Tokyo for the top fashion designers in Tokyo for their fashion week, all because I had modeled in the Paris Haute Couture shows. The owners of the Tokyo modeling agency knew they could use the prestige of me modeling in Paris for Dior and Jean Louis Scherrer to promote me to the high fashion designers in Tokyo.
Click here to buy this shirt: El Mago forever 9 shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD