It would simplify your life. Kids in private schools wear a . No keeping up with the Kardashian’s there. Traditional societies wore similar clothes for hundreds of years. The ancient Egyptians changed little over three thousand years. So now we come to us. A hundred thousand styles of shoes, shirts, dresses, jeans…shop on line if you can’t find it in stores. Shop with a personal shopper if you can’t decide. Change your style every year, per Paris, per Milan. It’s too much choice! And it seems this is just the beginning. Soon we will be able to design our own clothes with an infinite array of patterns and new materials. Clothing that lights up and plays music. Clothing that reports on your health and fitness. Clothing that dances at night in your closet. Given the alternative, wearing the same thing every days isn’t a bad idea.
Also, one more thing. If you’re taken by your for any fest or something, and you don’t know what to wear don’t ever commit this mistake of wearing some casual jeans and T-shirt. You represent a College now. Nobody told me about this in my first year in College and I went to some events in some ripped jeans, I myself felt bad afterwards. I’m not trying to say that these torn jeans aren’t good or something but you know what I mean right. Go decent try to wear formals for these atleast.
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – Candy corn doesnt like you either fun halloween costume shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD