No. It is Summer here in Australia. Too warm for any sweater, nice or ugly. If a sweater is in good condition although ugly in my taste, I would not have bought it in the first place or passed it on to a charity op shop long time ago.
However I do have a T-shirt, quite “loud” for Christmas, although decades ago, when it was new, I did wear it on that day. Catching even some comments by confused family members. That was way back, when everyone still had some sense of humour. The current social tensions created by COVID-19 and its variants unfortunately stopped this happiness.
Product Information : Alaska Lover Best Gift For Christmas Ugly Christmas Sweater
TYPES : BOMBER JACKET, HAWAIIAN SHIRT, HOLLOW OUT TANK TOP, HOODIE, LEGGINGS, LONG SLEEVED, PANTS, POLO SHIRT, SHORT, T-SHIRT, TANK TOP, ZIP HOODIE, …
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.